If you want to compete on the Internet, it’s important that your website be fully optimized for the search engines. On-site Optimization works to improve the way search engines crawl and index your content to make the most important terms for your business more visible in the search results.
Like polishing a resume, this process prepares your website to compete on the Internet and includes the following:
- Optimize Titles and Meta Descriptions for key content
- Tag your site with microdata to comply with Schema.org
- Install and configure an SEO module.
- Review Structure and Tune Category and Tag names
- Set up Google Analytics
- Set up Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Submit Sitemaps to Google and Bing
- Link Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Provide set up and link your site to “Google My Business”
(validation requires businesses’ assistance).
- Review citation listings for uniformity