Building National Ads for Local Needs

Google says that they are accurate in identifying only about 35% of "local" traffic. This means if you run ads to your local market there is a good chance that 65% of your target audience will never see your ads. Including your city and state in national ads will also reduce the likelihood of someone outside your area clicking your ad. (more…)